Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday (Tuesday)...week of September 5

Here I am...a day late at figuring out a menu plan.  No worries!  We had a wonderful weekend at my parents' cabin...it was a great way to end the summer, before starting school today! 

This is what I am planning for the rest of the week:

TUESDAY:  Pulled Pork sandwiches (leftovers that my mother sent home with us---yay!)

WEDNESDAY:   Ham & Cheese Melts w/ Poppyseed Mustard

THURSDAY:  Soft Tacos

FRIDAY:  Frugal Easy Macaroni and Cheese


This time of the year is always a time of mixed emotions...I am sad to see the warm summer weather go...sad to see the kids go back to school (now that my 2 oldest are in school), yet it is also exciting to have some cooler temperatures, which makes me happy to cook more "comfort foods", including soups, casseroles, etc. 
How about you?  Do you have mixed emotions about this time of the year?

This menu plan is linked to Menu Plan Monday, as usual.  Thanks to Laura's site, I am kept (somewhat) accountable to plan a menu for my family!  :) 

Did you follow a link from Laura's site?  I am pleased to have you here!  Don't miss any new postings by subscribing here to e-mail updates.  You can also find extra postings at Facebook and/or Twitter.  Have a fabulous day!  :) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!