Featured Post

Cash back apps...my favorites! How about you...are you saving too?!

Cash back...what a wonderful thing! There are several different ways that I earn cash back while shopping in the store, or while shopping ...

Monday, September 12, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of September 12

Well, here it is...a full week of school, with plenty of evening activities!  Yikes!  Soccer is in full swing for 2 of my boys, and church activities will start on Wednesday too.  Fun, yet busy again!

It is always great to have a menu plan...less thinking for me around supper time! Haha!

MONDAY:  Tuna Pasta Salad...basically, modify the Easy Chicken Pasta Salad, by using tuna, instead of chicken and omit the grapes and almonds.  I also add frozen green peas...they thaw quickly, without cooking!

TUESDAY:  Rice and Bean Burritos

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches, Diner's Choice

THURSDAY:  Angel Hair Pasta

FRIDAY:  Pizzaburgers

How about you?  Is your life in full swing again?  Do YOU have a menu plan?  Feel free to share it with me...your blog link in the comment section, or just list your menu in the comment section.  I would love to see it!
Check out Menu Plan Monday for great ideas. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)