Monday, September 19, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of September 19


Because I woke up this morning to a dreary, foggy day, I think my meal plan will include lots of comfort foods, like soups and crock pot recipes!  It's amazing how the weather affects what we want to and don't want to eat!

Here goes:

MONDAY:  Creamy Chicken Rice Soup and Cream of Broccoli soup
I actually have these 2 soups in the freezer.  We will finish them up to make room for new batches of soup!  :)

TUESDAY:  Brown Rice (Crock Pot) and Bean Burritos

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches (Diner's Choice)

THURSDAY:  Crock Pot Turkey Breast and Mashed Potatoes

FRIDAY:  Crock Pot Chili

How about you?  Are you planning more "comfort food" around your house lately?  Or are you still experiencing summer weather, like my sister down in Florida?

As usual, this plan is linked to Menu Plan Monday.

Have a great day, everyone! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!