Monday, September 26, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of September 26




As I was quickly reading Laura's menu plan for the week, I decided to make the chili recipe that she had made for her family last week!  I have leftover turkey, so I will substitute that for the chicken!  I love checking out other blogs for inspiration!  So, here is my plan:

MONDAY:  Black Bean, Corn & Chicken (Turkey) Chili

TUESDAY:  Little Caesar's pizza (fundraiser for my son's choir program)--which is perfect, as my middle son has an "away" soccer game...no time for cooking here!  :)

WEDNESDAY:  Ham and Cheese Melts w/ Poppyseed Mustard
This recipe has definitely become one of our favorites!  Thanks to my friend Stephanie's suggestion, I usually just mix softened butter with the mustard and poppyseeds...makes it much easier to spread on buns!  :)

THURSDAY:  Experiment in the Crock Pot:  Healthified Macaroni and Cheese
I will attempt to make this recipe in my crock pot, because the other crock pot mac & cheese recipes have SO much sodium...we have a busy afternoon...I will let you know if it was a success, or not!  :)  

FRIDAY:  Super Easy Chicken Enchilada Skillet


I hope to get some baking done this week too.  Cooler weather puts me in the mood to spend more time cooking and baking!  :)


Check out Laura's site for inspiration for your menus and more!


Did you follow a link from Laura's site?  I am pleased to have you here!  Don't miss any new postings by subscribing here to e-mail updates.  You can also find extra postings at Facebook and/or Twitter.  Have a fabulous day!  :) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!