Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Customize a FREE calendar...great gift idea!


This really is a fun way to give all year long....two years ago, I surprised my parents with a personalized calendar for Christmas. I think it was my mother's favorite gift!  She still has it on display, just covering the old dates with new ones!

I had a lot of fun putting family pictures for each month, and of course my parents' cute little dog had a whole month to herself!!! :)
The nice thing too, was that I entered all of the birthdays, and anniversaries on the calendar, so my mom had that work already done for her!

The shipping starts at only $5.67...it is WELL worth it!!!

Go for it...make yours today, and have one gift checked off of your list! (or keep it for yourself...you deserve it!)


Would you like money saving tips and more from "2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook
*follow my tweets on Twitter
Follow Me on Pinterest



P.S.  don't forget to enter my giveaway ($25 to spend on an Eversave deal) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!