Monday, November 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of Nov. 14



Another busy week, with evening practices, church activities and more.

This week is a first for us also.  My oldest will have 3 days of tryouts after school.  He is hoping to earn a spot on one of the school's 9th grade basketball teams.  And so we enter into a new phase of life...having a high school athlete!
Woo Hoo!  But how can this be???!!!  Aren't I too young?  Haha!

It is very fun and exciting to be a part of it all, and be the proud mom, who cheers for her boys in all aspects of their lives...academics, sports, music, etc.

And...to feed these hungry kids too....so, here is what I'm planning on my menu this week:

MONDAY:  Baked Potatoes with Toppings

TUESDAY:  Crock Pot BBQ Chicken on Buns (with homemade buns, hopefully) 
Using my BBQ Pulled Pork recipe, and substituting chicken breasts

WEDNESDAY:  Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

THURSDAY:  Frugal Easy Macaroni and Cheese

FRIDAY:  Tator Tot Hotdish 

Are you feeding hungry kids?

Do you have a plan???!!!!

Check out other menus at Menu Plan Monday.  Lots of great recipes out there!  :)

FYI too...I am hosting a giveaway from Eversave (a great deal site)!  Please check it out and enter, if you are interested!


Would you like money saving tips and more from "2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook
*follow my tweets on Twitter
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!