Monday, November 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of Nov. 28

Wow, what a fabulous long weekend!!!!  Time flies, when you're having fun!!!  (Even though I wasn't feeling 100% on Thanksgiving, it was so great to be with my family!)  Hanging around my little 15 month old grandnephew quickly brought back memories of just HOW BUSY those little ones are at that age!!!  Wow!  So much fun!!!  :)

I need to put this together quickly, before I run out the door as the "mom taxi" again!!!

Here is what I am planning for the week:

MONDAY:  Baked Potatoes with Toppings

TUESDAY:  Spaghetti Pie

WEDNESDAY:  Deli Meat Sandwiches

THURSDAY:  Tuna Casserole  (have not made this forEVER!)

FRIDAY:  Pizza Burgers 

I might have to change things around a little...I haven't been grocery shopping, and would actually like to fix some "Thanksgiving food", as I wasn't able to eat much of it, and we don't have leftovers (as we were not at our house for the meals).  Yum, I think my family will approve.

I hope you are all ready to face a new week!

Do you have a menu plan?
Check out many other plans at Menu Plan Monday.

Would you like money saving tips and more from "2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!