Monday, November 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of November 7

It sure was nice this morning to actually see my son go to the bus stop this morning!!!

There was sun shining...thanks to setting our clocks back over the weekend!
The down side...it gets dark soooo early now!  :)


Here are some (hopefully) cozy meals for the menu this week:

MONDAY:  Make Ahead Unstuffed Shells

TUESDAY:  Chicken Tenders (The Freezer Cooking Manual from 30 Day Gourmet ) and homemade sweet potato fries

WEDNESDAY:  Deli meat sandwiches

THURSDAY:  Crock Pot Peanut Butter Chicken and Rice

FRIDAY:  Pizzaburgers

Oh boy, I am trying two new recipes this week...the "Unstuffed Shells" and the "PB Chicken"...can't wait to get reviews from my family!
This post is linked to I'm an Organizing Junkie.

How about you?  Have you tried any new recipes lately?  I would love for you to post a link in the comment section, if you have a great one to share with us.
Thanks!


Would you like updates from 2 Make Ends Meet? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook
*follow my tweets on Twitter
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!