Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Frugal Gift giving continues with magazines....and music!

As we are quickly approaching Christmas this weekend, Magazines.com continues to offer great prices for subscriptions.
As I said before, these can make a great gift that your loved one will receive on a regular basis all year long!

Today's Double Deal (and you don't need to purchase both) is for:
Ladies Home Journal: One-Year just $5.99! (50% off!)
and/or:
Men’s Journal: 7 Issues are just $5.99!






It's not to late to save on all of Santa's Sleigh Deals of the Day,
including Reader's Digest, Prevention, Better Homes and Gardens, Family Circle and Fitness...
icon

Well, my title mentioned saving with music too, so here is the music idea.
Amazon.com makes it super easy to order last minute "gift cards" for the music lover on your list.  They can be sent via e-mail to your recipient!  I know that my boys are always super excited when they can download music from Amazon!
Amazon mp3s aren't just for mp3 players but can be used for your ipods too (which is what we do at our house), and Kindle Fire, etc....
So, go ahead and give the Gift of Music!




Would you like money saving tips and a little slice
of my reality from "2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!