Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Baking for Christmas this Week

Here I am, less than 4 days to get my baking (and cleaning, and decorating) completed before we host both sides of our families for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! I'm not in a panic......yet!  LOL!

As far as my baking goes, these are the recipes that I am planning to make (with the help of my youngest, because his teacher (me) said he could be done with school for the year)!  :D

Oatmeal Bread (bread machine)

Easy Spritz Cookies

Chocolate Mint Brownies


...and if I still have time:
Frugal Biscotti 


Snow-Top Chocolate Cookies

and I am also planning to pre-scoop my ice cream, just like my mom taught me to do!  :)

Are you finished with all of your baking?


This post is linked to:

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
Delicious Dishes 
Ultimate Recipe Swap

Would you like money saving tips and a little slice
of my reality from "2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!