Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Popular Science magazine...one year $6

Another great deal from Magazines.com!  Actually they are having a new deal every day.  I will try to post them for you, and save you a little work.

Today, you can subscribe to, or give as a gift, the Popular Science magazine...for a whopping $6 for the year (50 cents an issue)!  Great price!
Magazine subscriptions are the gift that keeps on giving, as your recipient continues to receive it month after month!

If this one isn't the magazine for you, remember that you can save $5 instantly on select titles at Magazines.com! Enter code HOLIDAYMAGS at checkout. Offer ends 12/31/11.

Would you like money saving tips and more from "2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest
Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!