Monday, December 5, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of Dec. 4

Happy December!  I might have to start to think a little more seriously about getting prepared for Christmas now!  :)  We will be hosting family here on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!  Lots to get done before then...and it somehow always does, so I won't panic.....yet!  :)

Last week I was hoping to make a mini Thanksgiving dinner, because I had missed eating all of that wonderful food on Thanksgiving.  I did buy a frozen turkey breast (on sale at Target) and I am going to fix it today!  Yay!  I love how easy and tasty they are to make in the crock pot.  So, the plan for the week is as follows:

MONDAY:  Turkey Breast and "fixings" (potatoes, stuffing---maybe)

TUESDAY:  Make Ahead Unstuffed Shells

WEDNESDAY:  Turkey Sandwiches on my favorite bread recipe
(just saw this great coupon...thought I'd share, since I'm linking a bread recipe!)

THURSDAY:  Oven Quesadillas

FRIDAY:  Angel Hair Pasta and Parmesan Cream Sauce


Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie if you need a little inspiration for your menu plan this week.



Would you like money saving tips and more from "2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!