Sunday, December 4, 2011

Real Simple Magazine...one year for $12

I have always loved paging through Real Simple magazine.  I have only done this at doctor's offices, or maybe the dentist, but never buy this one, because it is quite expensive.

Magazines.com currently has a full year's subscription for only $12.  That's only $1 an issue!

This would make a great gift too!

They have lots of other subscriptions on sale now too, and you can even
save $5 instantly on select titles at Magazines.com! Enter code HOLIDAYMAGS at checkout. Offer ends 12/31/11.

Be sure to check it out for easy, frugal gift giving!



Would you like money saving tips and more from "2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!