Featured Post

Cash back apps...my favorites! How about you...are you saving too?!

Cash back...what a wonderful thing! There are several different ways that I earn cash back while shopping in the store, or while shopping ...

Friday, January 6, 2012

Get rewarded for your opinion!

Why not try something new this year, and get paid for your opinion?

I have been doing this for many years, and while I am not retiring on the income, it is nice to have a little extra cash come in here and there.

Although there are many sites that are not legitimate, these are the companies who I have worked with and have actually been paid for taking surveys:

Ipsos Survey Panel
American Consumer Opinion
Survey Savvy
Synovate/Global Opinion Panel
Here's a little description from Synovate's site:
Why voice your opinions?
Because Synovate's panel members influence products and services used by people around the world!

* Participation is free.
* Most surveys take 15 minutes.
* Test products before they arrive in stores.
* Earn reward points, prizes and sweepstakes entries.

Each month, over 200 panelists share $5,000 in total prizes.
Will you be one of them? Click Here Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)