Friday, January 6, 2012

Clearing Cord Clutter...frugally, of course!

I just had a great idea this morning...what is the saying, "necessity breeds creativity?"

Well, maybe it's more like, "annoyance breeds creativity" for me.  Annoyance at the amount of cords and wires that were hanging around my "much too small" computer area.

As you can see, this little computer desk is a perfect fit for the small space it is in, but there is hardly enough room for the monitor, printer, speakers, wireless router, mouse pad, etc..... 
You can only imagine how cluttered it gets when the boys (and on occasion, me) leave their cords for their ipods, or camera (me) on it also.

The "aha moment"....
I ran downstairs to my overflowing supply of gift wrapping items, and returned with:





If you look close enough you can see that is is so "professionally" attached with packing tape.

It's my Frugal Friday moment.

Be creative, look around at what you already have at home, repurpose it, and you don't have to spend a dime!
 

Would you like money saving tips and more from
"2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!