Thursday, January 5, 2012

Save on Kashi (and more) at Byerlys/Lunds!

Here is a great opportunity to stock up on fabulous Kashi cereals! 

This week at Byerlys/Lund's stores, you can get:

Save on Kashi cereals






Kashi Cereals
12.4-17.5 oz. selected varieties -- 2 FOR $5 (Save up to $4.38 on 2)

Pair the deal with this coupon and end up paying only 2/$3:
GOLEAN 

Here is the store's printable coupon for the week:





Would you like money saving tips and more from
"2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest
Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!