Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Favorites...new recipes we have liked

One of the blogs I enjoy reading, Finding Joy in My Kitchen, has a weekly posting of favorite recipes that she has found on the web.
I thought I would link to it today with a few of the new recipes that I have discovered and tried at our house too!

Slow and Easy Asian Chicken
A recipe from Mr. Food that is for the crock pot...I would definitely make this one again, making sure to use chicken breasts and thighs next time.  With the exception of my youngest, the whole family seemed to enjoy it.

Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps
This is a recipe that I found on Pinterest (you can follow me, if interested).  I loved making these...cheeseburger taste, without the mess of making patties and fixing them on the grill!

Maid Rite Sandwiches (from Iowa Girl Eats)
Very easy, and everyone seemed to like them too!  Yay!


Ham and Cheese Pot Pie.
It was a change from your typical pot pie.  I had the family rate it for me (1 - 5 stars).  It received between 3 and 3.5 stars.  I think I will make it again, but not in the near future!


Check out some of the favorites that others have tried too, and Weekend Whatevers.


Are you new here? Would you like money saving tips and more from
"2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)


Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!