Friday, February 10, 2012

It's Friday....Mega Swag Bucks Day!

**This promotion is no longer valid, but you can still sign up of Swagbucks here.** 
This is what Swagbucks says about today..."Every Friday is Mega Swag Bucks Day (MSBD), which means better odds of winning our BIG Swag Bucks denominations!
Simply search naturally, and with a little luck, you'll be winning large bills starting at 20 Swag Bucks and up."

Don't forget that it is also time to be collecting the special Valentine Swagbucks Bills, now through February 14.  Collect them all, and receive an extra 14 Swagbucks!

Haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet?  Don't know what I'm talking about?  Check out more details here, and find out how you can earn gift cards (Amazon are my favorite) for what you are already doing on the web!

Once you have signed up for Swagbucks, the best way to earn Swagbucks, I have found, is to download the Swagbucks toolbar, stay logged in, and do your searching on the internet there.  My boys love when they earn Swagbucks for me when they search too!  :) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!