Monday, March 19, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...week of March 19

"Spring, spring!", sang the robin.  (from "Home for a Bunny"...a childhood favorite!)



That's what we have been hearing all week "up here in the north land."  We have been enjoying very strange, but very welcomed spring-like weather...and I think the birds, trees, and critters are a little confused! 

I'm not complaining!!!  :)

It's funny though...the warmer weather, and I am no longer craving "comfort food", but thinking more about salads!  Haha!  So, this is the plan:

MONDAY:  Taco Salad

TUESDAY:  Chicken Tenders and French Fries

WEDNESDAY:  Tuna (Pasta) Salad

THURSDAY:  Rice and Bean Burritos  

FRIDAY:  Hamburgers on the George Foreman Grill

That's the plan...of course, I know that things might (and probably will) change along the way...but at least I have a "framework" in place!  :)

Need a little help in your menu planning?  Check out all of the great resources at Menu Plan Monday.  Laura has a fabulous site!

Are you new here?  Would you like money saving tips and a little slice
of my reality from "2 Make Ends Meet"?  Then I invite you to join me!
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!