Monday, April 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...week of April 23



My baby turned 10 yesterday!  ...and it is true, that the older you get, the faster time seems to fly by!

I can remember the days when my boys were young, and I often felt overwhelmed.  If that's where you are right now, as a mom, I can totally relate!  It IS hard, but you can do it!!

These days with a 15, 13, and 10 year old can be exhausting also, but not as physically exhausting, as when they were young.

I pray that I can always enjoy the stage of life that I am in.

How about you?  What stage are you in??

Something I have learned to help me out these days is to try my best to meal plan!  So here goes for the week!

MONDAY:  Shredded BBQ chicken sandwiches, using this recipe (with chicken, instead)

TUESDAY:  Ham & Cheese Pasta Bake

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches, Diner's Choice

THURSDAY:  Chicken Cherry Pasta Salad

FRIDAY:  Little Caesar's pizza, as we will be hosting my 10 year old's birthday party!

Check out other menus at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

Would you like money saving tips and a little slice
of my reality from "2 Make Ends Meet"?  Then I invite you to join me!
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)


Follow Me on Pinterest


If you are a Minnesota reader, make sure to check out my giveaway!!!
I am giving away 3 MOAB Superfruits Blend Juice prize packages (courtesy of Frieda's Produce)!!! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!