Featured Post

Cash back apps...my favorites! How about you...are you saving too?!

Cash back...what a wonderful thing! There are several different ways that I earn cash back while shopping in the store, or while shopping ...

Monday, April 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...week of April 23



My baby turned 10 yesterday!  ...and it is true, that the older you get, the faster time seems to fly by!

I can remember the days when my boys were young, and I often felt overwhelmed.  If that's where you are right now, as a mom, I can totally relate!  It IS hard, but you can do it!!

These days with a 15, 13, and 10 year old can be exhausting also, but not as physically exhausting, as when they were young.

I pray that I can always enjoy the stage of life that I am in.

How about you?  What stage are you in??

Something I have learned to help me out these days is to try my best to meal plan!  So here goes for the week!

MONDAY:  Shredded BBQ chicken sandwiches, using this recipe (with chicken, instead)

TUESDAY:  Ham & Cheese Pasta Bake

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches, Diner's Choice

THURSDAY:  Chicken Cherry Pasta Salad

FRIDAY:  Little Caesar's pizza, as we will be hosting my 10 year old's birthday party!

Check out other menus at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

Would you like money saving tips and a little slice
of my reality from "2 Make Ends Meet"?  Then I invite you to join me!
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)


Follow Me on Pinterest


If you are a Minnesota reader, make sure to check out my giveaway!!!
I am giving away 3 MOAB Superfruits Blend Juice prize packages (courtesy of Frieda's Produce)!!! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)