Monday, May 21, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...week of May 21

Here we go again...Monday morning, and I'm struggling with a menu for the week!  LOL!
Once again, I am trying to plan around lots of week night activities, so here goes:

MONDAY:  Hot Dogs and Rice??  strange, but true...hadn't planned my menu yet, and this is what the 2 youngest chose for supper! 

TUESDAY:  Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches (using this recipe for Crock Pot BBQ Pork Sandwiches)

WEDNESDAY:  My birthday...I'm not cooking...we will be out of town, at a double header for our 15 year old!  Yippee!

THURSDAY:  Ham and Cheese Melts w/ Poppyseed Mustard
 

FRIDAY:  Taco Salad (this has become a favorite)

Looking forward to a long, 3 day weekend!  Yay!

Linked to:  Menu Plan Monday Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!