Monday, August 20, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...week of August 20

New Here?  Subscribe to my e-mails and never miss a post!

What a fun weekend! We got to spend time with old college friends, as my college roommate was in town! We had a blast and always wonder why we don't get together more often!
In last week's post, I confessed that I had gotten burned out on menu planning and making meals, so my family encouraged me to simplify my plans.

It worked out rather well, and I will continue on with more of a regular plan, using just a few meal plans/recipes over and over.

This is what I will be making this week:

MONDAY:  Crock Pot Orange Chicken Stirfry (discovered recipe last week...have to try!)
TUESDAY:  Taco Tuesday  (w/ ground beef this week)
(My sister and niece arrive tonight, so the rest of the week might totally be something different, but I'll have a plan anyway!)
WEDNESDAY:  Baked Potato Bar (didn't make last Friday)
THURSDAY:  Chicken Cherry Pasta Salad
FRIDAY:  Crock Pot Chili (with Cowboy Bread to go along with it!)

Linking up to: Menu Plan Monday




 
  Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!