Friday, March 25, 2016

Perfect desserts for Spring and Easter!



I know I have talked about these favorite desserts of mine before, but as we are looking forward to celebrating Easter Sunday this weekend, I thought I would share them again!

The first is a favorite that we typically have on Easter Sunday (my sister and I have been taking turns making my aunt's Cherry Cream Pie recipe):

Cherry Cream Pie...so delicious!




Another favorite dessert that says "spring" to me, is Lemon Bars (or Lemon Squares)




I'm making myself hungry!
I can hardly wait to enjoy these desserts this weekend!

What desserts make you think "Spring"?

Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!