Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Take time to...COLOR! Celebrating National Crayon Day like my younger self!

These past few weeks have sure been strange and unsettling for all of us!

I know that I have certainly had my full range of emotions playing out!  I have learned to pray more specifically and have spent more time in the Bible (this was a good devotional), which always brings comfort!

My husband and I have enjoyed having more time with our boys, as two of them are "trapped at home".  I will choose to look at this time of "stay home orders" as a time to slow down, and concentrate on the things that really matter the most to me.

If you are looking for something to do in these quiet, slow days, you may enjoy printing some coloring pages, like I have done a couple of times now!

I always enjoyed coloring when I was a little girl.  I was a tiny bit disappointed that my boys didn't enjoy it like I thought they would, lol!  They obviously didn't find the need to sit still and quiet long enough to color!



Photo by Free-Photos--242387


So, on this "National Crayon Day 2020" I am going to spend a little time tonight "coloring" because I enjoy it, and I have LOTS of time on my hands right now!

Here are some links (all you have to do is search "free printable coloring sheets") that I found have some quality choices:

Crayola.com

Over 100 museums offer free printable coloring sheets!

https://printablefreecoloring.com/

https://www.freeprintablecoloringpages.net/ 

I know there are many, many more out there!  Let me know if you have some favorite sites to share!

Thank you and Happy Coloring!

Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!