Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Can you say, Free????

While checking my e-mail this morning, I came across one from Red Plum (they are one of the coupon companies that put inserts in your Sunday paper.)  They were highlighting FREE things to find on the web today.  In a matter of minutes, I signed up to receive a free sample of Gold Bond Ultimate Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer lotion and a coupon for a half gallon of chocolate milk (with a purchase of 2 gallons of white milk).  What's better, is that 120 fortunate people will win FREE Milk for a year.  Just go here and see if you are a winner Great Gallon Giveaway from Got Milk?  The coupons are available to the first 125,000 people who enter, so hurry and enter.  The Gold Bond sample is through Walmart's website.  I noticed that they had samples for Prilosec and Benefiber, if you wanted to try those. 

If you are a Facebook user, and have Einstein Bros. Bagels in your area, become a fan of theirs on Facebook, and you will receive a coupon for a Free Bagel and Schmear. 

If you want to receive these weekly highlights, you can sign up at Red Plum too.  Or you can subscribe to my blog's feed and you will receive an e-mail when I have a new posting.  I will plan on highlighting free deals periodically also. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!