Friday, January 8, 2010

Free Things for your Friday

If you've been reading my earlier posts, you know that I love to get something for nothing.  Who doesn't???  :)  Sometimes though, you need to put a little effort into it!  One of the things I consider "a little effort" is that I receive LOTS of e-mail, because I have signed up for lots of programs.....BUT, I often reap the benefits.  Here is one of the benefits that I received in my inbox this morning, and I will share it with you... Free Taco @ Taco Bell .  They are promoting their "fresco" tacos, which have somewhat healthier ingredients in them.  When you order a soft drink, you receive a free fresco taco.  Give it a try this weekend!!!  :)

Another program that I am a part of is at Staples.  I signed up because of their ink recycling program.  I know there are other programs out there like this, but the toner cartridges my husband uses at work, aren't accepted for recycling at other places.  So, we tried to bring them back to Staples, and they recycled them for us!!!  Yay!  So, for every toner/ink cartridge we bring in we get $3 back each quarter.  There is a limit of 10 per quarter, which isn't a problem for us.  We get a nice check mailed to our home usually worth about $18.00!  This can be used like cash at Staples.  What a great deal!  If you want to check it out, go to Staples Rewards

My friend was excited that she was able to get free overnight shipping (on 3 or more ink products) when she ran out of her Epson ink cartridges, especially since we have had very cold and snowy weather this week.  She could stay home in her slippers, as she put it, while someone else did her shopping for her and delivered it to her doorstep!  You have to love that!!!!!  So if you have an Epson printer, you might want to check that out here at Epson. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!