Sunday, January 31, 2010

Target Grocery Deals....week of January 31

I just quickly perused the Target ad.  Here's a few grocery deals and some coupons too.

*Kraft Shredded or Block Cheese 3 for $6
*Nature Valley Nut clusters $2.25
*Dannon yogurt packs $1.89
*Clementines 5 lb. $3.99
*Remember to check Target grocery coupons too.
Target is also offering "Value Sizes" now....I need to investigate and see how much of a savings it really is, to buy this way.  Has any one tried it?  I don't have club memberships at all.  I usually do pretty well, on my own, watching for sales and clipping coupons.  Any input from all of you, would be fabulous!  Share your knowledge with us!  :)

And for some coupons that go along with the deals above.
$1 off Nature Valley Nut Clusters
$1 off 2 Kraft Shredded Cheese Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!