Monday, July 26, 2010

Adorable Cooking with Kids' products!!!! rather Frugal too!

Okay, I opened my e-mail from Alice.com's blog this morning to view their new products.

They have some really cute kitchen utensils for kids, created by Curious Chef!  They are those cool silicone tools that are the latest craze these days.  They come in cute colors, kid sizes and the prices are, I think, very reasonable.  Also, as usual, your order of 6 items or more, comes with FREE shipping on alice.com.



I have ordered a few times from Alice.  If you stick to items that are on sale, you can shop rather reasonably.  One of the surprising things that I found, were postage stamps!  You can buy them for the same price you will pay at the post office.  :)

If you haven't tried Alice, you can sign up using my link, and receive $10 off once you spend $50. 

So, check out the cute utensils for your kids, or grandchildren, or whatever little people are in your life! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!