Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu Plan Monday....August 30

What a fun week it was with my sister and family in town!  :)  Now, back to "normal" and to plan my meals for another week!


 I am definitely going for EASY meals this week, and you can see that all of them are rather easy to make.

MONDAY:  Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches

TUESDAY:  Soft Tacos

WEDNESDAY:  Spaghetti

THURSDAY:  Tuna Melts---this one will probably come with complaints, but I LOVE them (tuna melts, not the complaints!)  :)

FRIDAY:  Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets  looking forward to trying this recipe!

What are you fixing for dinner this week?


To be inspired by other bloggers, go to Menu Plan Monday, for more recipe ideas. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!