Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday Stumbles...things I read this week worth sharing with you!

itscome2this.com


It has been another busy week around here!  My sister, brother in law and niece has been in town, which has been wonderful!  :)  The majority of my busyness however, has been chasing around in my van dealing with an alternator issue.  I won't go into details because it would take pages to explain the whole thing!  I will just sum it up by saying 3 alternators later....my van is running WITHOUT the battery light on!  :)  And....I saved some money along the way, it not costing me as much as it could have.  Good news!!!!


Well, I did make the Zucchini Bread that I had planned to in my Menu Plan Monday, and it is FABULOUS!  I am going to have some for breakfast!!!  :)  What a great way to use up the "hunormous" zucchini from our dear friends! 

Just this morning, I came upon a recipe that I would like to try very soon.  It is for Gluten-free Chicken Nuggets, using Chex cereals.  We don't need to stay away from gluten in my family, but I know that some of you need to pay attention to that for you or your family. 

Another great thing about this week is that I received ANOTHER $5 Amazon Gift Card from Swagbucks.  That is a total of $40 since starting in February!  I'm telling you, it's a great way to earn while searching.  I have NOT paid anything for these....you can read some of my postings, if you want to learn more, or just sign up for Swagbucks and start earning today!


Yay!  I have been successfully selling some items on ebay, also!  It has been some of my homeschool curriculum that my boys have "outgrown".  I suppose I have mixed emotions....but not really!  A little extra cash is good!  :)

For some great ebay selling success stories, visit the ebay selling coach (I think I mentioned her last week too!)

This post is linked to Its Come 2 This where you can peruse other "best of the web" posts this week. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments make me happy:

  1. Oh I love Swagbucks! I actually hate it that some people don't get it or try it ... so easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Mandi! I'm glad we get it! :) Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!