Monday, October 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday....October 18



What a wonderful weekend we had!  :)  It was so much fun to go out with my husband on Friday night.  Triple Espresso was fantastic!!!  I laughed so hard, I cried!  :)

Yesterday was great too.  It was our actual anniversary and we celebrated with our boys.  After church, we went out to a fancier than normal restaurant and used a restaurant.com gift certificate.  (Wow, those are fantastic.  Plan ahead, and you can "splurge" without having to spend too much!)  To top it off, the older woman next to us tapped me on the shoulder, as we were about to leave.  She "just had" to tell us what a wonderful family we have and how she couldn't help but watch us!  She was pleased to see us say grace, as a family, before we ate, and thought our boys were so respectful!  Wow!  My husband and I could barely hold back the tears!  Times like that sure make up for the times at home when you want to tear your hair out!!!!  :)  Of course, we told our boys later how proud we are of them.  I think they really enjoyed hearing all of the nice things too, from that dear lady.

Well, enough of my rambling.....

and on to my menu plan:

MONDAY:  Casserole  Chow Mein Hotdish

TUESDAY:  Crock Pot  Pork Chops

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches  "Smorgasbord" (actually means, we will be eating leftovers!)

THURSDAY:  Mexican  Beef Enchiladas

FRIDAY:  Chicken  Chicken Broccoli Casserole (didn't make last week--the boys ate at my parents)


I hope everyone has a fabulous week!
This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday, where you can check out weekly menu plans from others.

If you haven't done so already, you can sign up to receive daily e-mails at:
Enter your email address:



and I would love to have you "like" me on Facebook.  Stay connected to my blog, and more, by doing so!
Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!