Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday (Tuesday)....week of May 23


Yesterday was my birthday....so I took the day off from posting on my blog.  I also pretty much took the day off from cooking and meal planning.  :)  I did get go out and redeem several freebies from e-mail clubs I am a part of...so fun!  Now, I need a plan....

MONDAY:  Leftover from birthday dinner at Applebee's on Sunday night...mmm...Orange Chicken Bowl!  :)  (That was MY dinner anyway!)  :)

TUESDAY:  Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken sandwiches (a variation of this recipe).  I will try and get these rolls made to go with them.

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches, Diner's Choice

THURSDAY:  Pizza Burgers (didn't get made last week...)

FRIDAY:  Taco Salad

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!