Monday, June 20, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of June 20

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!  Ours included some baseball games, some cancelled baseball games (rain) and dinner out as a family for Father's Day.  :) 

We have baseball games every evening this week, which makes things challenging.  But here is my plan for the week:

MONDAY:  Egg Salad sandwiches  (My husband and I love them...will find out who else likes them, I guess)  Actually, my middle boy is gagging as he reads this over my shoulder!!!  LOL!  :)  He might have to make himself a pb and j sandwich!

TUESDAY:  Soft Tacos

WEDNESDAY:  Easy Chicken Pasta Salad

THURSDAY:  Ham and Cheese Melts with Poppyseed Mustard

FRIDAY:  Pizzaburgers

After thinking about all of this food, I'm hungry!

What are you planning this week?

Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie, for more menu ideas.

And, if you have found me from a link at Laura's site, you may subscribe to daily updates from 2 Make Ends Meet, if you are interested.  Thank you!  You can also find extra updates and content from me on Facebook and Twitter. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!