Monday, June 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of June 27

How can it be the last week of June already???  We have hardly had any summer-like weather!  Wow! 


Here is the plan for the week:

MONDAY:  Easy Chicken Pasta Salad with Craisins

TUESDAY:  Ham and Cheese Melts with Poppyseed Mustard (didn't make last week)

WEDNESDAY:  Sloppy Joes

THURSDAY:  Taco Salad

FRIDAY:  Pizzaburgers (didn't get these made either last week!!  Oops!)

I hope I do better this week at sticking to my plan!  :)

For other meal ideas, visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday, at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

And, if you have found me from a link at Laura's site, you may subscribe to daily updates from 2 Make Ends Meet, if you are interested.  Thank you!  You can also find extra updates and content from me on Facebook and Twitter. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!