Monday, August 1, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of August 1

Wow....August....

We are all done with baseball and team parties....I had to chuckle this morning though.  I opened my e-mail and it was a reminder that registration was now open for traveling basketball!!!!!! 

I'm not registering.....today!  :)

We get to eat 5 family dinners this week!  Yay!  I better plan well for my meals.  It is still very hot and muggy so I think we will have some salads again.

MONDAY:  Paninis on the George Foreman Grill

TUESDAY:  Easy Summer Italian Pasta Salad

WEDNESDAY:  Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches

THURSDAY:  Mini Taco Bowls

FRIDAY:  Tuna Melts (we never had them last week)

I am looking forward to getting the house back in shape this week.  My "Honey Do" list is getting longer too!

If you are looking for some inspiration for your menu this week, you can always check out all the great menus at Menu Plan Monday.

And, if you have found me from a link at Laura's site, you may subscribe to daily updates from 2 Make Ends Meet, if you are interested.  Thank you!  You can also find extra updates and content from me on Facebook and Twitter. Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!