Monday, August 22, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of August 22

What a gorgeous morning out my kitchen window!  I am looking forward to a great day!  :)


Here is my menu plan for this week:

MONDAY:  Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki over brown rice (making it up as I go along...hope it's good!) :)

TUESDAY:  Lettuce Wraps (using leftover chicken teriyaki)

WEDNESDAY:  Paninis on the George Foreman Grill

THURSDAY:  Pizza burgers (tentative plan....my middle son loves them, but my oldest doesn't....)

FRIDAY:  Crock Pot Chili (my sister and niece will be in town! Yay!)

As I have said before, even if I don't always stick to this plan exactly, it sure is nice to have a plan!  :) 

How are your menu plans going????

As always, this post is linked to Laura's great site at I'm an Organizing Junkie.  Check out Menu Plan Monday, if you want some great recipe links! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!