Featured Post

Cash back apps...my favorites! How about you...are you saving too?!

Cash back...what a wonderful thing! There are several different ways that I earn cash back while shopping in the store, or while shopping ...

Monday, October 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of October 17 and Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband! I am so blessed to have shared my life with you for 19 years of marriage! 3 boys, a dog, and many wonderful memories together...I thank the Lord for you every day! :D

Now, on to the menu for the week:

MONDAY:  Dinner out for the Mr. and Mrs. while the boys eat...spaghetti!

TUESDAY:  Creamy Chicken Rice Soup  

WEDNESDAY:  Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup

THURSDAY:  Frugal Chicken Pot Pie

FRIDAY:  Ham and Cheddar in a Loaf

Check out more menu plans at Menu Plan Monday

Also, check out my Renuzit Fresh Accents giveaway...hurry, it ends Wednesday, 10/19/11 at 10 p.m. (CST)! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm stopping by from the Menu Plan Monday blog hop. Your chicken pot pie recipe looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)