Monday, October 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of October 17 and Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband! I am so blessed to have shared my life with you for 19 years of marriage! 3 boys, a dog, and many wonderful memories together...I thank the Lord for you every day! :D

Now, on to the menu for the week:

MONDAY:  Dinner out for the Mr. and Mrs. while the boys eat...spaghetti!

TUESDAY:  Creamy Chicken Rice Soup  

WEDNESDAY:  Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup

THURSDAY:  Frugal Chicken Pot Pie

FRIDAY:  Ham and Cheddar in a Loaf

Check out more menu plans at Menu Plan Monday

Also, check out my Renuzit Fresh Accents giveaway...hurry, it ends Wednesday, 10/19/11 at 10 p.m. (CST)! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

  1. Hey, I'm stopping by from the Menu Plan Monday blog hop. Your chicken pot pie recipe looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!