Monday, October 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of October 3

Yikes!  October already!!!  Wow...but we will be having some summer-like weather this week...at least that is what the weather people are telling us...

Here is what I will plan on having for the week ahead:

MONDAY:  Chicken Tenders (Tyson...great deal @ Target this week!  buy 2 bags, get one free)  and Alexia Sweet Potato Fries (click here for coupons)

TUESDAY:  Easy Chicken Pasta Salad

WEDNESDAY:  Sandwiches...Diner's Choice (deli meat, peanut butter, grilled cheese...)

THURSDAY:  Rice and Bean Burritos

FRIDAY:  Sloppy Joes  (provided I can get a good deal on ground beef this week!)

Planning my menu is always helpful for me...posting it on the side of the refrigerator helps me even more!

I don't have anything fancy, just a dry erase board (not even a board...tag board almost, with magnets on the back...a freebie, from our realtor.  I wrote the days of the week in permanent marker.  Then I use a dry erase marker to post the menu for the day).  Works for me, and I didn't have to spend a dime!  :D

Do you have a plan this week?

Check out other menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Did you follow a link from Laura's site?  I am pleased to have you here!  Do you like what you are reading here?  If so, you can subscribe here to e-mail updates.  You can also find extra postings at Facebook and Twitter.  Have a fabulous day!  :) Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments make me happy:

  1. Oh, thanks... I'm headed to Target later today and haven't checked the ads/coupons yet. I'll make a note to look for the chicken deal.

    My menu is posted HERE @ Tiny Blessings if you'd like to take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i finally found ground beef on sale at foodtown! i refuse to buy it if its over 1.99/lb
    i got 5lbs and going back this week for another 5lbs or maybe 10 so im stocked up. takes 2lbs to feed us all
    Here is a link to my Menu Plan/Question of the week
    I'd love if you stopped by my blog to check it out and answer the question of the week,which will now be a weekly thing on my blog!
    Have a great weekend
    (im just now on saturday getting a chance to finish browsing menus)
    Cooking with Cristin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!