Monday, November 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...week of Nov. 21

Yay!  A short week!  :)

I am so excited, as my older boys have only 2 days of school this week!  Also, my sister and her family will be here from Thursday through Monday.  I get to meet my little grand nephew, for the first time!  :D  How exciting!

I do need to plan a few menus, however.  This is what I have in mind:

MONDAY:  Soup Smorgasbord (I have a couple of choices in the freezer...cream of broccoli, and Creamy Chicken and Rice...wow, my family might just feel like they are in a restaurant!  Haha...that is far from the truth!)

TUESDAY:  Crock Pot Italian Sausage...not sure which recipe yet, but my husband loves sausage.  I never buy it, so when he came home from grocery shopping with some in the bag, I thought I better find a good recipe!  I found a few choices online, so I will let him look them over, and try one tomorrow!  :)

WEDNESDAY:  Black Bean and Rice Burritos

THURSDAY:  Thanksgiving!  I will be bring simple jello salads and yummy oatmeal bread to my mother-in-law's house.  Then off to my brother's in the late afternoon...not sure what I will be bringing there yet.

FRIDAY:  Leftovers, hopefully!

For those of you that celebrate a U.S. Thanksgiving, I hope you have a wonderful celebration! 
To all of the rest of you, blessings on you also!  :)

For more menus, visit Menu Plan Monday.

Would you like money saving tips and more from "2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook
*follow my tweets on Twitter
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!