Monday, January 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...week of January 2



First menu plan of 2012!  Yippee!!!

MONDAY:  Today is the last day of "vacation"...boo hoo!  I love having my husband and boys at home with me!  So, something fun...Homemade Pizza or Calzones (fyi--calzones use same dough recipe--just roll out small sections, add toppings, and fold over to bake!)

TUESDAY:  Baked Potatoes and Toppings

WEDNESDAY:  Tomato Soup and Grilled (or toasted) Cheese Sandwiches

THURSDAY:  Crockpot Turkey Tetrazzini

FRIDAY:  Rice and Bean Burritos 

Find what others are eating this week at Menu Plan Monday...lots of great recipes out there!  :)

Would you like money saving tips and more from
"2 Make Ends Meet"? 
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!