Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Birthday...links to yummy desserts!

Since it's my 40-something birthday today, I thought I would post links to some of the yummy desserts that would be great for any birthday celebration.
Frankly, they would be great for any occasion!  LOL!

Since I am not a huge cake fan (except chocolate cake), here are some of my favorites:
*Easy Ice Cream Cake w/ Hot Fudge Topping 
*Cherry Cream Pie



 or how about a selection of brownies/bars?
*Chewy Cocoa Brownies
*Caramel Bars
*Chocolate Mint Brownies 
*Lemon Squares

 Are you a traditional cake and ice cream fan for birthdays? Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!