Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Menu Plan Monday (on Tuesday!)...week of May 14


Even though it gets a little discouraging, I am going to try my best to think ahead about the meals I will be making for my family.
Discouraging, because we hardly seem to be at home as a family (for meals) these days. 
Therefore my plan:
**I will have convenient meals while we run from field to field.
**I will enjoy the time watching my boys play ball (which we usually do as a family).
**I will cherish the times when we are actually home together for a meal...

Here's what is going on this week:

MONDAY:  Sandwiches...(2 games and a practice)  I bought a B.O.S.S. at Rainbow Foods to enjoy after...if you don't know what a B.O.S.S. is, and you have a Rainbow Foods by you, you might want to check this out....these are Big Oversized Sub Sandwiches, and they feed my whole family for $5.99!  Can't beat that!  :D

TUESDAY:  Easy Ground Beef & Cheese Quesadillas 

WEDNESDAY:  Easy Summer Italian Pasta Salad 

THURSDAY:  Tuna (Pasta) Salad

FRIDAY:  Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches (in freezer, but it might actually be BBQ chicken--I didn't label it!  LOL!)



Like I mentioned before, we usually are doing all of this as a family.  My boys watch their brothers' games (unless they have a practice or game themselves.)  I am very thankful for that...people sometimes ask how we get our boys to watch their brothers' games, and I am kind of surprised by the question.  I guess we have always expected that of them...and I really think they enjoy it too.

What a blessing!

I am linking to Menu Plan Monday

Would you like money saving tips and a little slice
of my reality from "2 Make Ends Meet"?  Then I invite you to join me!
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest


Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!