Monday, June 18, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...week of June 18


We enjoyed a wonderful weekend...one of the few this summer without any baseball or soccer tournaments.  Those are fun, but it was great to be free from being scheduled, for a change!

Second week of "summer break mode", but even so, life is busy.  I must not slack off in my meal planning.

This is what the plan will be this week, as we have NO evenings without a practice or game for someone in the family:

MONDAY:  Tacos (fixing the ground beef in the crock pot)

TUESDAY:   Chicken Cherry Pasta Salad

WEDNESDAY:  Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

THURSDAY:  "Franks" and Beans

FRIDAY:  Easy Summer Italian Pasta Salad

Linking to Menu Plan Monday.

Would you like money saving tips and a little slice
of my reality from "2 Make Ends Meet"?  Then I invite you to join me!
You may receive them by:
*Subscribing to my e-mails
*"like" my page on Facebook (extra content)
*follow my tweets on Twitter (extra content)
Follow Me on Pinterest 


Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments make me happy:

  1. Love your simple meals - perfect for this time of year! The chicken cherry pasta salad sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!