Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 2013 and a few links for you!

Happy New Year!

We've had a nice break from our regular routine at our house, but (unfortunately) I guess it's time to get back to reality!  LOL! 

My two oldest were out the door bright and early...back to school already!  :(

My youngest (whom I still homeschool) is still sleeping, and I have no plans of waking him up!  :)

I thought I would pass along a couple of helpful links for the New Year:

FREE printable calendars (and much more) at Donna Young's site.  I currently use these blank calendars in my financial notebook to keep track of bill paying.

Spark People is another FREE site to use for keeping track of losing weight, and exercise...there are recipes to use, calorie counters, and personalizing a plan for you.  I found this very helpful when I wanted to lose 10 - 15 pounds a few years back.

...and with a new year (and new month) there are some great printable coupons to take advantage of:

$1.00 off 2 Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers
$1.50 off ONE Pampers Baby Dry Diapers
$0.50 off ONE Pampers Wipes 60 ct. or larger
$1.50 off Triple Paste medicated ointment
$1.00 off 1 Weight Watcher cheese or cream cheese
$0.55 off Any So Delicious Dairy Free Product
$3.00 off any ONE TruBiotics™ product
$1.00 off any one Phillips' Colon Health Product
$1.00 off any One A Day Multivitamin product
$1.00 off TWO BOXES General Mills kid cereals
$0.75 off any ONE BOX Fiber One cereal
$0.40 off 6 cups Yoplait Yogurt
$0.75 off 2 any flavor Yoplait kid products
$0.50 off TWO CUPS Yoplait Greek yogurt
$0.50 off Yoplait Fruplait™ Yogurt Multipacks
$0.30 off ONE CUP Yoplait Simplait™ Yogurt
$0.75 off 1 pack Yoplait Light yogurt and Granola
$0.50 off any 32 OZ. Mountain High Yoghurt
Those are just a few that are available...click on any coupon above, and you can scroll through all available coupons! (First time printing coupons? Read here.)  Happy saving with coupons! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!