Monday, July 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday....July 12

Good morning!  I hope you had a wonderful, refreshing weekend!  It certainly was for me.  I was thrilled to be able to reconnect with my wonderful husband, as we got to sit on the deck and talk, mostly uninterrupted!  :) 

Here we are, Monday morning again....time for a plan!

This is what I am planning for the week:

MONDAY:  Turkey Wraps

TUESDAY:  Taco Salad

WEDNESDAY:  Make Your Own Calzones or Mini Pizzas w/ Homemade Pizza Dough

THURSDAY:  Easy Summer Italian Pasta Salad 

FRIDAY:  Chicken on the George Foreman Grill

This post will be linked to:  Menu Plan Monday Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!