Friday, December 31, 2010

My 2010 Blog Recap

Here we are, and it's Friday, and the last day of 2010!  I haven't written on here since Monday! As I surfed the web last night, I came across a "Blog Recap Carnival" and knew I wanted to participate. Jo-Lynne, from Musings of a Housewife, is inviting all bloggers to share the first line from their first post of the month with us.

Join in! It should be fun, and you might learn a lot about your year! Heehee!

As you read through the first lines, and want to see more of the posting, just click on the month above it.  That will bring you to the rest of the posting.

JANUARY: 
Thank you Betty Crocker!!!!  (This is about a favorite recipe book of mine....)

FEBRUARY:
February is Heart Health Month....how perfect, since it is also Valentines Day!  :)

MARCH:
Some people are so creative!! 

APRIL:
Happy April!  We have been having fantastic weather and it makes me very anxious to be working in my garden.

MAY:
Tomorrow is May Day!  When I was a little girl I always loved to pick the little wild purple violets that grew in our yard.  (This actually was written the last day of April, but I had to include it because it was FOR May 1st!)  :)

JUNE:
I hope everyone had a fabulous, LONG weekend, as I did with my family!

JULY:
If you have never subscribed to The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, now is a great time to try it!

AUGUST:
Well, after a busy week of evening Vacation Bible School last week, that went by without a menu plan for me, I decided I really need to get back on track and make it happen this morning!

SEPTEMBER:
Here are 4 e-books for you to peruse over a long weekend. 

OCTOBER:
Confession time....we are spending more than we make! 

NOVEMBER:
Last year, we actually sent our Christmas cards before Christmas.

DECEMBER:
I just got a sneak peek on some upcoming offers from Shopscotch:

Wow!  This little exercise was really fun for me, and I did learn a lot about my blog through the year.  It actually helped me see if I was really staying on track with my desire for writing this blog.  And, I think I am. 

My goal is to be an encouragement to people like me and my family, who are living on one income (or even 2) and trying "2 Make Ends Meet".  I have always hoped to pass along good deals, coupons, etc, and also pass along good recipes, a little homeschooling encouragement and hopefully give you a little glimpse into my life, being the only girl in my house (hence my name, "Queen of the House").  My favorite first of the month posts this year was from October.  It was a hard one to right though!!!

I hope you enjoyed perusing my blog with me today, and I want to wish you a Happy New Year!
I hope to continue doing what I am doing here next year too! 
I would LOVE feedback on anything you would like me to discuss more often or any other suggestions of what you would like to see at "2 Make Ends Meet"!

If you are new here today or if you you haven't done so already, you may subscribe to daily updates from 2 Make Ends Meet, if you are interested.  Thank you!  You can also find extra updates from me on Facebook and Twitter.
Blessings to you and yours! Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!